The finger food in this beautifully curated book is specially prepared for older people and people with dementia, swallowing difficulties or other disability, as well as their carers.
While everyone who loves a snack will enjoy “It’s all about the food not the fork”, it is a gift of love especially prepared for older people and people with dementia, swallowing difficulties or other disability, as well as carers.
Imagine an older person who is unable to manage cutlery, can’t face a large meal, has reduced appetite and has trouble with chewing or swallowing — an easy to eat, handheld snack that is high in energy, nutrition and taste will restore dignity and enjoyment to their dining experience. That is exactly what this book seeks to achieve.
- 107 recipes from Peter Morgan-Jones and several expert chapters on nutrition, mealtimes and eating from his fellow authors
- Includes a celebrity guest recipe from Australian food icon, Maggie Beer
- Includes a celebrity guest recipe from one of America’s best-loved food writers, Paula Wolfert
- Meals are specially designed for people who can no longer use cutlery or who have swallowing difficulties
- Meals are also suitable for anyone who enjoys the casual fun and convenience of ‘food on the go’ which is good for you as well
- Authors: Peter Morgan-Jones, Lisa Greedy, Prudence Ellis, Danielle McIntosh
- Format: Paperback, 232 pages, full colour
- Product Dimensions: 246 x 191 x 18 mm
- Language: English