The finger food recipes in this cookbook are designed for seniors or elderly people with reduced appetite, dementia, dysphagia or difficulty holding a knife and fork.
The recipes have been well tested with older people and are used in Enliven Homes to stimulate food intake. The ingredients are easy to find in the supermarket and straightforward to make.
- 107 recipes from Peter Morgan-Jones and several expert chapters on nutrition, mealtimes and eating from his fellow authors
- Includes a celebrity guest recipe from Australian food icon, Maggie Beer
- Includes a celebrity guest recipe from one of America’s best-loved food writers, Paula Wolfert
- Meals are specially designed for people who can no longer use cutlery or who have swallowing difficulties
- Meals are also suitable for anyone who enjoys the casual fun and convenience of ‘food on the go’ which is good for you as well
- Authors: Peter Morgan-Jones, Lisa Greedy, Prudence Ellis, Danielle McIntosh
- Format: Paperback, 232 pages, full colour
- Product Dimensions: 246 x 191 x 18 mm
- Language: English