We recommend that you read our terms and conditions to ensure you are fully informed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you post to addresses outside New Zealand?
No, we currently only deliver to New Zealand addresses.
How quickly are orders dispatched?
We aim to deliver products within 3-5 business days of receiving the order. Prompt dispatch of orders depends on stock availability with supplier. If the product you order is out of stock, we will notify you. You can either choose to have your money refunded or we can put your order on back order.
How do the shipping charges work?
The shipping charges are over and above the stated product price and are calculated at checkout. Orders with a total order value of $150 or more are shipped free of charge.
What if I’m not 100% sure on what to order?
There are certain products (e.g. incontinence products) that might have different sizes and absorbency levels; in addition to this, there might be other sensitive products for which we cannot accept a return. Please choose carefully while ordering these types of products as we will not be able to accept returns and offer refunds for these types of products. If you are unsure about ordering incontinence products, please get in touch with our team on 04 439 4994 or send an email to
What happens if the product is faulty or damaged, or the incorrect product has been sent?
Please let us know immediately (ideally within 48hrs from the date of receiving the products) by calling us on 04 439 4994. We will let you know how the product can be returned (if applicable), and work with you on replacing the product or refunding the price of the product. We will not be able to accept returns for an incorrect choice, if you no longer require the product, or if you have altered/modified the product, misapplied the product or subjected the product to non-recommended use.
Can we cancel an order?
If you want to cancel an order, please ring us as soon as possible on 04 439 4994. Our ability to cancel an order depends on where the product is in the pick-pack-ship cycle. While we will do our best to cancel the order, we cannot provide assurances on the same.
How are refunds processed?
In the event a refund is required, any refund owing will be paid into the original purchaser’s nominated bank account or credit card.
Terms and Conditions – ShopEnliven
- About Us
- a) The websites www.enlivencentral.org.nz and www.shopenliven.org.nz are owned and operated by Presbyterian Support Central trading as Enliven positive ageing services. We are a registered charity in New Zealand. Charity# CC11182, GST# 11-252-095.
- Terms of Sale
- By ordering products from us you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- All prices are stated in New Zealand Dollars (NZ$) and include GST unless otherwise stated.
- This service is only for retail customers and not for commercial purposes. If we believe, solely based on our judgement, that orders are placed for commercial purposes or fraudulently, we reserve the right to cancel the order or refuse them in the first place. In case of fraudulent or commercial orders, we reserve the right to withhold the original payment; this will be done on a case by case basis, solely at our discretion.
- Information Accuracy
- We strive to ensure that information available on this website is accurate, complete and current. While this is the case, there might be instances where information might be inaccurate or outdated.
- The information on this website may change without notice; this includes but not limited to product descriptions, specifications, colours, stock balance & price. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of information on this website at any time.
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that may have occurred due to your actions based on any information on this website; you are solely responsible and accountable for actions taken as a result of any information presented on this site.
- We reserve the right to modify/update/revise these terms and conditions at our sole discretion. Any variation to the terms will be applicable immediate to it being updated on the website.
- All information on this website is copyright, unless stated otherwise.
- The website and its contents are to be interpreted as per the laws of New Zealand.
- Privacy of your Information
- The information collected during checkout including your personal information maybe shared with other third party service providers for efficient delivery of service.
- Also, while browsing our website, a cookie maybe loaded onto your device; this is to improve your user experience while interacting with us and to enable us to provide you with more relevant information. You can choose to disable the cookie in your browser settings but this may mean you are not able to shop through our platform.
- We and our service providers may use your data in aggregation with other users for the purpose of analysis but individual users will not be able to be identified.