Joining our whānau
At Enliven we recruit talented, passionate and dedicated staff from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds. We start by selecting people that share a passion for our purpose – creating aged friendly communities where older people have companionship, fun and meaningful activity in their lives.
- Apply: Browse our current vacancies and apply online.
- Phone interview: one of our recruitment team may call you to discuss your experiences before progressing to a formal interview
- Face-to-face interview: we’ll invite you to a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager to discuss your skills and background in more detail and ask you some behavioural questions.
- Resident interview: in some cases, we’ll ask you to come in to meet with some of our residents – they know a thing or two about what it takes to work in their home.
- Reference checks: we’ll speak with at least two work referees, including your current employer, where possible.
- Making an offer: we’ll make an offer to our preferred candidate over the phone, then follow up with all the employment documentation.
Residents know best!
When Longview Home manager Noelette Matthews was interviewed for the role, she was surprised to learn that her the interview panel for her stage two interview were residents.