Coloured Crockery ensures food and liquid is clearly visible to people with dementia or people with low vision, improving food and drink intake. These coloured cups have larger handles and an ergonomic design so that they are easy to grasp, tilt and sip from. The cups can also be paired with a High-contrast Coloured Saucer, sold separately. Available in blue or red.
Features & Benefits
- Bright solid colour ideal for low visibility
- High contrast increasing visibility and recognition or food
- Ergonomic design with smooth finish and sturdy base
- Able to withstand rigours of heavy use
- Material: Porcelain
- Dishwasher safe
- 230ml capacity, ideal for serving tea & coffee
- Matching saucer sold separately
The Red Plate Study
If you couldn’t see your mashed potatoes, you probably wouldn’t eat them. That’s why what “The Red Plate Study” found was astonishing. Alzheimer’s and dementia patients eating from red plates consumed 25 percent more food than those eating from white plates.