The Digital Calendar and Clock supports independent living and self care; the large, clear display screen makes the clock ideal for people with low vision.
The clock clearly displays the day of the week, the current time and part of the day, the date and month. You can set up to five alarms at different times of the day. With this new model, you can set up to 3 medication reminders, with flexible repeat options.
The clock’s large illuminated 8-inch display can be seen from most angles and from up to 6 meters away, even by users with vision impairments.
The clock comes preset with current date and time.
- Colour: Black or White available
- Five alarms with adjustable volume
- Three medication reminder options with flexible repeat settings
- Chime setup available
- Battery backup that retains the time in case of a power outage
- Automatic dimmer with three settings to choose from
- Large screen with brightly lit letters on a dark background for high-visibility; clear for those who are visually impaired
- Easy to set time and date
- 12 or 24 hour clock modes
- No confusing abbreviations
- No ticking – this clock won’t bother you when you reading, working, thinking, conversing or sleeping
- Table stand
- Before Dawn (12.01am-4am), Morning (4.01am-12pm), Afternoon (12.01pm-6pm), Evening (6.01pm-8PM) and Night (8.01pm-12am).
- Screen: 8-inch IPS-LCD screen
- Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Screen ratio: 4:3
- Display Area: 16cm x 12cm
- Frame Material: ABS
- Built-in Speaker: 1 x 2W
- Input: 5V/1A
- Standard NZ power cable: 1.2 meters
- 8 Languages display options (for days and months): English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Polski, Spanish, Welsh. The clock comes set up in English.