Use the power of music to awaken memories and invigorate liveliness.
The Simple Music Player makes a fun and thoughtful gift for people living at home or in residential care, and is especially useful for those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Load the player with music they’ll love and enjoy for hours of entertainment.
This retro-styled player is very easy to use and clearly labelled and designed to minimise confusion. Music will start and stop by simply lifting and closing the lid, and the song changes at the touch of a button.
Studies suggest people usually like the music they enjoyed between the ages of 16 and 26. With the help of “Simple Music Player”, you are able to add individualized music or audio books for your loved ones. This can help reduce use of anti-psychotic medication, agitation, disconnection and frustration. It also helps cultivate empathy & reduce loneliness.
- Colour: Red
- Designed in UK, has exceptional build & sound quality
- Pack comes with Simple Music Player, USB cable & power adaptor
- The player comes with the option to connect headphones
- It has an internal memory of 4GB
The player comes with enough memory to store lots of music & audio books. Music can be loaded onto the device by using a computer. The player is compatible with all common operating systems supporting USB. The Simple Music Player has no confusing buttons; once plugged in, the lid can be lifted to play music and closed to stop music. Provided the player remains plugged in, it will pick up the track from where it was stopped. If the player is unplugged, it will resume from the beginning of the playlist.
How to load your own music to the Simple Music Player
Please read the following instructions carefully as the correct steps need to be followed.
- Turn off the power to your player at the wall.
- Insert the provided USB cable into the USB port at the back of your player.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to a USB port on your computer.
- Now turn on the power to your player.
- The player will appear as “SMPV100” in your list of drives.
- Delete any files you do not require from “SMPV100” then drag or copy your files to the player in the usual manner.
- Once the files are copied, turn the player power off at the wall, remove the USB cable and turn the player back on before playing your tunes.
Note: If you continue to hear files you believe you have deleted, it is recommended that you format the SMPV100 and repeat the procedure. Please take care to format the correct drive.
Disclaimer: ShopEnliven will not be responsible for any loss or damage you suffer in connection with your use of, or reliance on, these instructions.