Dear residents and families,
Enliven is opening its rest homes to visitors from today Tuesday 25 August 2020 until 6 September 2020 after which time we will send another update.
The visiting protocols are as follows:
- Each resident can identify up to three designated visitors only for this period
- Residents can have only one visit per day.
- Before each visit you must sign a declaration that:
- You feel well and do not have any respiratory symptoms such as cough, runny nose, sneezing or loss of smell or taste
- You have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or is awaiting a Covid-19 test result
- You have not been to Auckland in the past 14 days
- And scan in using the New Zealand Covid tracer app if you have it
- You must sanitise your hands on entering the home (sanitiser will be provided)
- You must wear a mask on entry and while walking to and from the residents’ room (disposable masks are available if needed). You may remove your mask in the bedroom but must maintain physical distance.
- You are not to use communal areas and must proceed directly to and from the residents’ room.
Kia Tupatō – Be mindful, be careful, be cautious