Dear residents, families and whānau,
Our part of the country moved back into Covid-19 Alert Level 2 at 6am on 28 February. This latest move will be for at least seven days.
In the interest of protecting our residents and staff, from 28 February Enliven will restrict visitors to our homes. There are also some restrictions around where visitors to our retirement villages can go. We understand this might be difficult for some people, however we must do all we can to keep residents and staff safe.
If you have been to Auckland or had a visitor from Auckland between 16-28 February 2021 please do not come and visit for the time being.
More information about visiting Enliven homes
- Enliven homes are restricting visits to one person per resident each day.
- Before each visit you must sign a declaration that:
- You feel well and do not have any respiratory symptoms such as cough, runny nose, sneezing or loss of smell or taste.
- You have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or is awaiting a Covid-19 test result.
- Scan in using the New Zealand Covid Tracer App if you have it.
- You must sanitize your hands on entering the home (this will be provided)
- Wear a mask at all times while in the home.
- Visits are to be held in the resident’s room. Please avoid communal spaces.
Other Enliven services
- Enliven will continue to accept new admissions and respite under strict conditions.
- All Enliven tai chi classes will continue operating with appropriate physical distancing measures in place.
- Enliven’s day programmes will continue to operate with physical distancing measures in place.
More about Alert Level 2 for Enliven retirement villages
- Independent residents and village residents can come and go as they are able but must maintain social distancing and provide contact tracing information if required.
- Enliven’s retirement village residents can have visitors however, they must not use the village’s common areas.
- Enliven retirement village viewings are by appointment only. Please contact your sales agent.
- Retirement village residents should not go into the homes for meals or activities.
More about Level 2 for our staff
- Enliven’s homes and villages are essential services and remain operational.
- Enliven’s Central Hub staff will work from home if possible, and will maintain physical distancing while in the office.
- Staff have been advised to restrict inter-regional travel.
We will review the above information based on any developments in coming days, and provide further updates as required.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding. If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.