Dear residents, families and whānau,
As you will know by now, our part of the country has now moved into Covid-19 Alert Level 2, following the confirmation of three community cases in Auckland. As of midnight, Auckland has moved into Level 3.
In the interest of protecting our residents and staff, from today Enliven will restrict visitors to our homes. There are also some restrictions around where visitors to our retirement villages can go. We understand this might be difficult for some people, however we must do all we can to keep residents and staff safe.
More information about visiting Enliven homes
- Enliven homes are restricting visits to one person per resident each day.
- Before each visit you must sign a declaration that:
- You feel well and do not have any respiratory symptoms such as cough, runny nose, sneezing or loss of smell or taste.
- You have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or is awaiting a Covid-19 test result.
- Scan in using the New Zealand Covid Tracer App if you have it.
- You must sanitize your hands on entering the home (this will be provided)
- Wear a mask at all times while in the home.
- Visits are to be held in the resident’s room. Please avoid communal spaces.
Other Enliven services
- Enliven will continue to accept new admissions and respite under strict conditions.
- All Enliven tai chi and day programmes are postponed until further notice.
More about Alert Level 2 for Enliven retirement villages
- Independent residents and village residents can come and go as they are able but must provide contact tracing information if required.
- Enliven’s retirement village residents can have visitors however, they must not use the village’s common areas.
- Enliven retirement village viewings are by appointment only. Please contact your sales agent.
- Retirement village residents should not go into the homes for meals or activities.
More about Level 2 for our staff
- Enliven’s homes and villages are essential services and remain operational.
- Enliven’s Central Hub staff will work from home if possible, and will maintain physical distancing while in the office.
- Staff have been advised to restrict inter-regional travel.
We will review the above information based on any developments in coming days, and provide further updates as required.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding. If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.